2013 Prima Notte Flyer (download pdf)
In September of 2002, some of Los Angeles’ most prominent Italian American citizens got together and produced the first annual Feast of San Gennaro Los Angeles, offering three days of enjoyment for the entire family. Prima Notte, the opening night gala, raises funds for underprivileged children and families in Los Angeles.
The 12th Annual Galbani Cheese Italian Feast of San Gennaro Los Angeles “Prima Notte”
Thursday September 26, 2013 (7pm – 11pm)
$30.00 – Adult General Admission
$100.00 - Adult VIP Admission
Enter Feast from Orange Ave:
1651 N. Orange Ave. (between Hollywood Blvd. & Sunset Blvd.)
Metro Red Line:
Exit Hollywood Blvd./Highland Ave. ($1 discount off entrance fee with Metro receipt)
Nearby Parking Options:
1. Street Parking (please read posted signs)
2. Hollywood & Highland Center ($2 with H & H validation)
3. Parking Garage on Orange Ave., north of Hollywood Blvd ($5-$15 tbd)
4. Outside Parking Lot at 1651 N. Highland Ave. ($10-$20 tbd)
5. Parking Garage at 1651 N. Orange Ave. ($10-$20 tbd)
6. Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel at 1651 N. Orange Ave. (Valet Parking prices tbd)
Mapquest Directions to this address:
1651 N. Orange Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90028
1. Drive to your closest Metro line and take train to above exit (drops you off right across street from Feast)!
3. Ride your bike!
1. This is an outdoor event. Check local temperature for appropriate clothing. California business attire recommended.
2. Event is located on asphalt street and parking lot. Please wear appropriate shoes.
3. The alley behind the venue is NOT a street. Please proceed with caution if in use.
4. Filming Notices posted at event entrance. All persons who enter event give permission for their likeness to be used…
5. Handicap access and Handicap restrooms on location. No handicap rentals available.
6. Porta Potty restrooms on location.
7. Medical Services and Security on location.
8. Due to Health Department Laws, dogs are not allowed inside the Feast (except for assistance dogs).
If this doesn’t answer all your questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (818)508-0082. Thank you!